CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Saying goodby....

We finally handed in our keys last week and said our goodbyes to yet another place. I miss it so much already....the space the brightness the quiet!!! This is just temporary though and one step closer to where we really want to be. 

A special BIG thank you those that helped us move we could not have done it without you. I ended up coming down with influenza right in the middle of it all and for two days I had a fever of over 103 degrees and was DEAD. I was non functioning and all I was able to do is take care of Christopher. It's also when he started to be really really fussy so it was not much fun at all. Neal took me to the emergency room that Sunday to get me checked out because when I looked up my symptoms it could have been a delivery related infection I was having all the same symptoms!!! Better safe than sorry and I was so glad when they told me it was just influenza!!! It's just not been fun at all though.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Never easy to say goodbye to "home," is it?!