CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm gonna jinx it....

I hope that by putting it on here I'm not gonna jinx it but I have not even purchased a baby book for him yet and I have to document it. For the 2nd night in a row Christopher has fallen a sleep on his own at night :))))) Bath....massage.....nurse.....change diaper.....snuggle time....put him in his bed and he goes to sleep......one happy mama :) Last night his longest stretch yet 5 hours!!!! Keep it up Christopher!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go, Christopher! And WAY TO GO, Momma!!!

Janice said...

Yay! Keeping my fingers crossed that it continued.
Re: your reply on my blog... I'll get on that later today, so check back :)

Melissa said...

Hooray! Hope it continues for you!! Routines are so soothing...for everyone involved!!! :)