CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Some randoms...

 Conner loves to help me write the grocery list!!!
This is how opposite these kids are.... Ethan eats all the pasta and picks out the veggies Conner eats all the veggies and leaves the pasta :) 
 Big brothers
 This one just because I love Ethans look....
 Conner has been busy picking flowers for mama....
 We have been busy visiting parks in the are this one I am SOOOOOOOOO excited about WHY you ask :) well because the playground is surrounded by a running track right in the middle of a beautiful residential neighborhood so now on those days I need to get my run on before Neal comes home I can take all 3 kids. Conner and Ethan can play at the playground and I can watch them while I run with Christopher...AWESOME :)
 Napping while we were at the park
 How is he a month old already and so big
 His eyes are finally a little better they have been TERRIBLE most days I would have to wash them out just so that he could open them....plugged tear ducts and well with all the screaming he does they have not done so well.
 filling in nicely
 LOVES bath time...we do bath every night to help with routine and it has helped A LOT we also do a massage at night to help calm him down. I will have a little update on how he is doing soon!!!
All clean and ready for bed tonight :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LOVE the pictures of your adorable boys!!! It's amazing just how different they are, isn't it?! I'm seeing a mix of the older two in Reid now, but time will tell more... :)