CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Addiction.....

Thanks to my sis in law Neal and I are addicted!!! Every night we have fruit ice cream it is just the best thing ever and a perfect treat that is actually good for you. I stock up on frozen fruit from Aldis.

Our favorite combo is frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, banana, one splenda packet, and just a little bit of milk to help the blender puree it (we use skim about 1/4 cup) just cleaned up my full bowl of goodness. Another good one is just frozen bananas blended till it has the consistency of soft ice cream....yum!!!

2 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

Sounds good! I'm so unhealthy right now...I do well for about 2 weeks then I lose it.

bschmert said...

ANother fruit yum: frozen bananas chopped up with just a little bit of milk poured over them. It coats them a little bit...they're like mini popsicles. Slurp!!