CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Can't sleep...

I am so so so tired but every time i lay down to sleep my head starts spinning....I hate that. Things are moving quickly again and I can hardly believe that we have to give our 60 day notice here soon. We are so excited for our trip this week. We are leaving Wednesday and are meeting with a realtor on Friday we have a solid list of homes to look at and hopefully we find something we LOVE. She has been very helpful with the process.

We hope to have at least a little bit of good weather right now it looks HOT and rainy :( it's ok though we won't have too much time to enjoy the beach!
 I was canning some jam this afternoon and this little man was in his swing in the kitchen (his favorite spot) watching me. Every time I would walk by and just glance at him I would get the sweetest biggest grin. SO sweet!!


Big stuff....I was looking at some pictures of Conner when he was a baby Christopher looks just like him .
 Neal had to work basically all day today but we did have a nice Fathers day meal together :) I picked up some Sushi....we love it now!! We also had our FAVORITE meal EVER!!! Salmon with wild rice and asparagus. It was so so yummy and healthy!!
Wish I had some leftover....I'm starving.

The kids skipped their nap today so they were in bed by 8 but Conner had a bloody nose again and bled ALL over the pillows covers and sheets so I had to change it all. Not sure whats going on with those right now but he has been getting them a lot. I tried to go to bed at 9 because I am SO tired but it's not happening. I'm hoping now that I wrote some things down I will feel better and maybe possibly settle down for the night!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good luck house hunting! I'm sure you'll find the perfect one!

I used to babysit for a little boy (started when he was almost 3 yrs old) who had bloody noses ALL the time. Same kind...got all over the sheets, his clothes...everywhere. The dr ended up going in and doing surgery to cauterize something in his nose (I can't remember what, sorry!) but that finally 'fixed' his problem. I'm guessing your house isn't too dry or anything like that? Does a vaporizer in his room help at all? Good luck!