CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Fathers Day

We celebrated Fathers Day a little early this year because Neal has to work all weekend again :( I got up at 4 and took Christopher out of the room so that he could sleep without any interruptions. I kept the other two rascals quiet once they woke up as well. He got up at 10:00 to a bagel with ham cheese and egg and fresh strawberries orange juice and a nice big cup of jo!! The kids showered him with a few little presents and while helping him open them proceeded to spill his orange juice all over his bagel and broke the glass.....was that perfect or what...haha.....parenthood :)

 Conner is such a great helper!!! Wrapping daddys present!! Neal usually gets Bears tickets but we will be gone by the time the season starts so this year we did something different...boxer briefs that compares right :)
 Decorating a tie!!!
 Neal loves Root Beer he always gets it for Fathers Day and his B-day :) Check out the labels I printed!!! I guess I can share the link for the printables I made. 

I love the card it was so fitting since he is a big gamer.
I still plan on surprising him with a nice supper Sunday but all in all I think he had a nice day!!!

No comments: