CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

4th of July....

I was going to post a bunch of pictures from 4th of July but there are just too many to go through. We spent a wonderful couple of days at Alissa and Lorens. Thanks for having us guys.
On 4th of July this group of us ran a 5K and we all did FANTASTIC....Neal of course took the lead he ran pushing Ethan AND Conner in the stroller and ran it in 25:03 and I ran it in 28:49!!! 
 We went to the parade and came home with MORE candy!! We went to the pool which I did not get any pictures of.
We had lots of yummy food!!!
 and of course we went to see the fireworks. For a small town they really do put on an amazing show. 


 Reading books waiting for the fireworks to start.

 I can't believe I buzzed off all that beautiful hair of his today...sigh....it was time tho!!!



 And the long awaited fireworks. All 3 kids LOVED them :) Thanks again guys for having us!!

No comments: