CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Insanity!!!

 Neal and I did our 2 week fit test today.....wow....what improvement!!! There are a total of 8 exercises in the fit test and you are given a minute to do as many as you can. 
This is Neal's chart....look at those numbers that is CRAZY and the fact that we were actually breathing after doing this is rather impressive.Crazy how much you can improve in 2 weeks.
Neal lost a WHOLE 1 1/2 inches in the waist and he has lost 8 pounds since starting 2 weeks ago.
I am also very proud of my chart :) After stepping on the scale tonight I have lost 3 pounds (I was down 5 but put some back on)  and lost a WHOLE INCH in the waist....AMAZING :)


7 weeks to go!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Way to go, you guys!