CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Just a little update....

I guess once again I have not been in a blogging mood. Things are moving right along with the house and our move. We plan on closing September 9th which is 30 days away...yikes!!! I have started the process got the curtains taken down and patched the holes and packed up a few things that I know we will not need still selling things LIKE CRAZY!!! We finally sold our home gym which was a big one....really did not want to pack that up again and we need the space in the truck. I have sold many baby items too and it really made me realize how expensive kids are. I'm selling at a fraction of the cost and still making really good money. It feels good to declutter and get rid of things......I hate clutter. Even with all the things I have already gotten rid of I plan on having a garage sale shortly after we move to sell a few more things.

Good news with Neal's work :))))))) He does have to come back to the Madison store after he moves us down there but only for a few weeks. Most likely he will be back with us mid October if not sooner. So glad that things are working out. He has A LOT of vacation time left that he has been saving for the move so he might even be able to take some time off and be home with us for a while.

well all the time I have today....back to the busy summer schedule!!!! 


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thinking of you a TON these days and wishing hoping everything goes as smoothly as possible for you guys! HUGS!!!!