CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Life has been busy...

This month is QUICKLY disappearing....it was just the 1st and it's already the 20th. We are now only 2 1/2 weeks away from the move. Still so much to do before then. 
These 3 munchkins have been keeping me BUSY!!! In the best possible way...I would not have it any other way.
Yup growing like a weed!! He is almost 5 MONTHS....how did that happen. I have to say that this kid is a little lazy both Conner and Ethan were pretty much sitting on their own by now he is still pretty wobbly and barely using those little legs of his :) fine with me take your time little man!! He is def a mamas boy right now, attached to my hip at all times. 
Conner had his eye surgery this week. He was a brave little boy, he did so well that we could not have asked for more out of him. Even the Dr. commented on how polite and well mannered he was....yes a proud moment though I'm not sure what happens to that polite well mannered boy when he is home with me. I NEVER EVER want to have to do anything like that again. There is something so scary about seeing your baby go under anaesthesia. Let me tell you I slept so well after it was all over :) They corrected both eyes and they look aligned now and he will no longer need the patch or glasses. I do have to do eye drops 4 times a day and HE HATES them. I told him this morning to be a brave little boy and now when I give them to him he laughs uncontrollably....he wants to please us so badly.

I also have to say a big Thank You go G'ma Jenny for driving out and watching Ethan for us. I am one lucky gal not only did I ended up with the best husband ever I also ended up with truly the best in-laws. Love you guys lots and thank you for all that you do!!!
I just have to post this picture :) what a handsome bunch Thanks ladies for making my day last week I had SO SO much fun. 
We made our last trip to the Henry Villas Zoo this week. We will miss the free entertainment that Madison has to offer. 
We finished up the rest of the storage organizing, sorting, purging. Do you think we have too much crap...well we do. There is probably a lot more that we will be getting rid of once the boxes get unpacked!!! We should fit into a 26 footer though. 
Snuggle time with the baby brother!!!
 Conner has started this thing where when he is at home his pants are off and when he is sleeping he sleeps in his underwear and of course Ethan being the follower he is has to do the same.....BOYS!!!
Have you guys seen these....we love them!!! Goldfish sandwich thins...perfect!!!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Happy moving! Will miss ya in WI.

Melissa said...

Oh my! You have been BUSY! :) Glad the surgery is done and you can move on now...literally! Best wishes with your move! I can't wait for you to be settled into your wonderful new house! Love all the pictures of your adorable boys! We have the underwear thing going on in our house too, btw! :)