CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Well the paint is in the house....I ran out yesterday to pick it up. While I was checking out I started coughing so bad that I actually had to walk away from the cashier without saying anything then proceeded to hack and gag in the car for another 15-20 min. I went back in to pay for the paint though I was pretty flushed and embarrassed. Ughhh this thing has to go away soon but if does not in the next couple days I will have to go in :P I might be taking Ethan and Christopher in tomorrow if they are not any better.

So here are the before pictures. Ughh brown.....who picks brown for a tiny half bath!!! I LOVE brown but in the right space and a bathroom is not it ;) But it's not even the color that bother me most it's this.....


It's all in the details :)



Things are about the same here, still sick and feeling miserable though today was a bit better. I was able to get a little more done than just whatever I NEEDED to get done to get through the day and survive. 
 We have been eating a lot of soup around here and drinking lots of hot tea with honey and lemon....the kids love being sick around here :) This was tomato soup (or kids call it the pasta soup) it's one of their favorites.
And thanks to the food mill baby got to eat some too. I love this thing I used it with Ethan too and wish I had used it more with Conner. This way baby can eat now whatever we all are eating :) 
ooooo I made my favorite fall cookies the other day and though I sent many of them with Neal to work I did get to still enjoy a few too many. You can find the recipe on my food blog under cookies....they are the best....mmm mmm mmm :) 
And I will leave with this picture of my lil guys. This is their favorite spot in the corner behind the couch with pillows and blankets and books. While the baby slept and I cleaned and did laundry these two guys sat there reading books for a LONG while. 
Here is a little clip :)

2 comments:

Janice said...

The color you chose will definately make the room brighter and look bigger. Pretty!

Melissa said...

Oooo! Can't wait to see the finished look! Kurt & I often say, "you can only paint as well as the person who painted before..." We've got a few "messes" to clean up here too (including a dark brown one like yours!)...I'm waiting until next spring, though. :) The new color you have looks A LOT like the color I have for painting my craft room! Kind of an aqua??