CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

TODAYS LITTLE PROJECT!!!

I still do not have anything up on the walls can you believe that....it's bare and cold in here but it will have to wait a while till we get things painted. I did make myself a little burlap covered cork board today....I LOVE how it turned out.
 I took an old 2ft x 3ft frame and painted it then distressed it a little. I bought cork board online the other day to fit the frame.
Then I covered the cork board with burlap. I used a hot glue gun and glued it all the way around the back!!
 I really like the way it turned out so much that I might make another one since I have another frame to match. It will be perfect for displaying the kids art work and a calendar and misc. items :)
an up close picture of a corner :) and some flowers I made with some of the leftover burlap!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I absolutely LOVE it, Betta!