CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Wow.....what a fun day but I'm glad it's over and it's bed time :) I will let the pictures tell the story because I'm trying to spend some quality time with hubby tonight too....miss him!!!
 We started out the day with some ghost pancakes
 Conner had 3 :) he is a growing boy and eating SO MUCH MORE these days
 Christopher who is not feeling well at all, DEVOURED his pancake :) After breakfast I got the kids all dressed up and we went to see Neal at work as usual. They got their candy and a little bit of practice before the big trick-or-treating night :)
 For lunch we had mummy hot dogs little honey filled bun-bugs and vampire juice :)

 drinking his vampire juice :)
 Ethan was a little scared of the little bug but he did eat it up. After lunch I got Christopher down for a nap and made the other two watch a movie so that they could rest a bit I knew a nap was out of the question today....they were too excited.
 While they were watching a movie I cleaned up and baked and frosted cupcakes....swiss mearingue buttercream....I've never made it before. It's pretty yummy!!!
 After the movie we colored some Halloween themed coloring pages that I found and printed!!!

 Ohh Ethan not sure if you will have any of mommy's artistic drive but he was very proud of his scribbles and I was too :)
 Then the kidos helped me make supper (or you know make an even bigger mess for mama to clean up but they had fun playing with dough and making little balls and putting them in every plastic container they could find)
 Ohh yeah while they were watching a movie I hid a bunch of candy all over the yard so while supper was cooking they got to go on a treasure hunt!!! They had so much fun looking for candy!!


 Supper is done....octopus chicken pot pies
 Ok our costumes...Neal and I were pirates Christopher was a lion Ethan was a bear and Conner was of course spider man his favorite super hero :)

 The 3 cuties....love them!!!
Sorting their candy....Neal stayed behind to hand out candy and I took Conner and Ethan door to door. I was in flip flops :) soooooo cool. Our neighborhood was awesome people in couches sitting in their driveways handing out some GOOD candy. Some people had fire pits going and just so friendly and nice.....good Halloween in deed!!Ohh and our neighbors went with us and they had the cutest costumes Nomio and Juliet....SO ADORABLE. Thanks for walking with us guys!!!

Ok now Neal is putting kids to bed so I need to get in the shower.....movie night :) Hope everyone had a super Halloween too!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the pictures, Betta! What a fun Halloween!