CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

9 month pictures....

Short but sweet post.....I took a few pictures but I love the first one so I will stick with it :) 
 the little man is he cute or what....love him so much
ok mom tone it down a bit.....your voice is WAY too high trying to make me giggle. 
ohh ok I'll give you a little grin just to chill ya out :)

Ok guys am I paranoid or is his eye turning in. I had the dr. look at it but she said that it looked ok but they don;t always catch it. I know that I worry because of Conner but to me it looks like HIS LEFT eye is a little turned in. 

3 comments:

Janice said...

I love his bright eyes.

The Papendorfs said...

such cute pictures. maybe on that last picture his eye looks a little turned in but it may just be the picture and he might not've been focusing on something. Hailey's eyes looked like that in pictures when she was littler and no problems.

Angie said...

What a sweet little peanut! He looks so different now! Wow. So big already. No fair we don't get to see him grow up.... :( His eye looks fine to me.