CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Alive......

Wow it's been a week since my last post and lots has happened but I've been tired again so camera once again has been on vacation. I think I need to go in for a check up I've been so dizzy lately and clumsy.....kinda of feeling weird but I feel like that when my anemia kicks in so that's probably all that it is. It's SPRING here and absolutely awesome things are staring to turn green flowers are blooming and it's really pretty. Not a dramatic transformation like up north after all the snow melts and all the rain but slowly it's turning green again.
 His favorite spot....our bedroom window and he loves to just run around in his diaper:) It was so nice last week that people were actually running their air conditioning. Us we just enjoyed the heat and sunshine.
 Big stuff is into EVERYTHING
 Starting to be really interested in what his brothers are doing but still prefers to be on mamas hip most of the day : / I should really have some huge arms at this point.
 Creativity at this house ROCKS
 Playing their saucer game....they love this thing
Conner and his girlfriend ;) these two are trouble! Our neighbors took us to an awesome park for the kids....we will be spending many mornings there I'm sure. We have missed our castle parks from up North. It always takes a while to discover all the little places/things to do when in a new place.
 Picnic under the 1,500 year old Angel Oak.....AMAZING!!! Yes it's just a tree but it truly is spectacular. I remember reading an article YEARS ago about this tree and thought to myself that I would love to one day see it. Now we can go have a picnic there any time we want :)
http://www.angeloaktree.org/history.htm

some history about the tree if you are interested.

 Awesome


SO I bought the paint today for the kitchen/hallways/butlers pantry/foyer so I will be busy for a little while with that. Neal will be helping me this weekend but I plan on staring some of it tomorrow on my own. So stay tuned for some updated pictures :) 

Movie and popcorn night here tonight....time for "nuggle" time for me and my boys :))))))))
Have a good week everyone

3 comments:

Janice said...

Happy painting. Will be anxious to see pictures.

The Papendorfs said...

that tree is awesome! Chris is acting/looking so big just like Aiden, our boys are outgrowing their baby looks :0/

Kimberly said...

I love the picture of Conner and Hudson! I will need a copy of that one. :-)