CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Back to reality....

Neal is back to work today :( and none of us were ready for our little sleeping vacation to be over. I think we both were able to catch up on some sleep and it was fabulous but I have to say that getting out of bed this morning was really hard. We got NOTHING productive done like we had planed of course his vacation went from 10 days to 7 then down to 5 :( it was nice tho. 

It was a really really sad week for me tho I went through all 3 boys clothes.....sigh. Conner has completely grown out of 4T and Ethan out of 2T and baby is fitting into 12/12-18 clothes.  That alone made me want to cry. I'm really having a hard time keeping track of them outside because I'm not used to the new clothes and trust me when I say when all the kids are out it's a CROWD around here. 

The other sad part of this week was that we weened the baby......sad......sad......sad. He actually did really well it's me that is a mess. I was not ready at all not even a little bit.
One of our neighbors has a new baby a sweet 1 month old little girl. I got to chat with her a little bit yesterday and see the baby and that made me even more sad. I REALLY need to get rid of those maternity clothes and baby clothes because now that things with Christopher are getting easier I'm starting to want another one :)

Ok now I need to get to work and clean up this mess of a house....I was on vacation too all week and let me tell ya it's a MESS!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I just went through the boys' clothes too and had some of the exact same feelings. How does time pass by so fast? Our sweet little ones grow up much too quickly. :( Been giving mine extra hugs lately!! sigh.