CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Christopher......

I finally got the pictures done. I really can not believe that my baby is now ONE. I think we got some really good ones but I'm not sure which ones we will be printing yet. 
Enjoy!
 I think this one is my favorite but it is a little blurry :/




 This is my 2nd favorite
3rd favorite!

He had his check up and is a healthy little boy at 19lb 2oz and 31 inches long. He had 4 shots and was a trooper. He does have a growth on his face that I was a little concerned about. It's not a mole but the dr. said that most likely it will go away just need to give it time if not he will have to have it remover :( 
Still not walking and quite happy crawling around but he is talking quite a bit which is much different than the other two they never talked but did walk/crawl MUCH sooner.

No comments: