CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Sunshine and summertime.....

 Well we have given in and turned on the air.....haha. We did hold off for a while though still hoping we have a few more days where we can open the windows and enjoy the fresh air without suffocating or sweating standing still ;) We LOVE it though.
 Our pool opens next month but for now we have been enjoying some water fun in our back yard.
 mmmmm....this tastes good.
 While the kids play outside I'm usually playing in the flower beds :) well I was digging up one of the bushes that we had moved in the fall.....it did not make the move :( well a toad came up with the roots and of course kids had to catch it and put it in the pool. Kida worked out well because we were just learning about frogs lizards and amphibians.


 Ice cream and strawberries.....yum
 When we went to the Dr. this morning I told her that we have been playing in the pool already. She looked at me like I was crazy then tells me well you are from up north and more resistant to the COLD. Hahaha I just about fell over....lady it's been almost 90 every day this week that is NOT cold.


 ohhh my....nuff said ;)



 Haha this is how he crawls on the driveway.....buddy just learn to walk already this looks like way too much work.
 Sun tea makes for a happy daddy and a curious baby.
 Play time and popsicles at the neighbors
 And this one is just toooo cute not to share.....Mr. Davis you are adorable.
 I love me some clean babies......but not crabby tired babies
 Are these jammies not the cutest thing EVER....love em. Thanks Gamma and Papa.  Ethan not happy at all about the picture.
 Baby just havin a blast
 So sweet
 Yeah after the pictures I just had to jump right in for some snuggles with these adorable boys.....how can you resist.
Ok now that we are done I'm gonna be happy....typical. 


Well I have more pictures but I am done this will have to do. I think you all have more than enough to look at ;) Blogger has been really acting up for me is anyone else having issues?!?! 

Speaking of sunshine and summertime it's in the 80s again and all 3 kids are napping time to put on my swimsuit and catch some rays out on the hammock.....dinner and chores can wait.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Looks like fun!!!! I do love that monkey crawl, so cute.