CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Fall

I can hardly believe it but fall is just about here. We have been enjoying a bit of cooler air and by cooler I mean that it feels like a summer up North :) Man it was a HOT summer. I'm not going to even atempt any kind of an update just want to post a few pictures :)
Conner started Kindergarten and LOVES it :) 

 Conner and Mis Hudson :) on the first day of school
 Ethan enjoying the extra quality time with mama
 The littel monster
 I'm getting used to a FULL house of boys just about ALL THE TIME :)





 I love this one....cheese momie

 creativity at it's finest


 My little heart breaker
 Napping with daddy on the patio


 Boys will be boys found a place to dig
 I could not wait any longer I got my fall things out a couple weeks ago
 I'm addicted to pallets....made this little planter/sign this week from some old pallets
 Just made these too :)
And the new frame I finished today to display the kids art work :)

I promise to get better at blogging again I really do.

3 comments:

Janice said...

I love all your homemade crafts. Neat idea out of the pallet.

Melissa said...

Looks like you're having fun, full, days!
I haven't been very good at blogging either and keep telling myself I need to get myself on a blogging schedule! One day a week for me would be better than nothing!! :)
Your boys are growing up so fast and are so handsome!!!

Angie said...

Great new crafts betta!!!!