CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My busy week....

 Ever since our trip home when my mom made these for us I have been addicted.....fried breaded zucchini.....num num.
 My hydrangeas are blooming  again :)))))))
 This kid HATES clothes and shoes.....his pants only stay on a few minutes and he simply refuses to wear shoes....yup he is a monster child.
 My sweet man I have been bragging about him a little too much lately because we have had a few difficult days. Might be my lack of patience too Neal has been gone a lot and I have not had any kind of a break.
 I finally tackled this monster of a project since my last post. The living room trim work, around the windows, fire place, ceiling and walls.
 Ewwwww it was pretty bad.
 Only willing to pose when I'm busy doing something like painting the ceiling ;)
 I took a little break from the paint to dig in the flower beds :) It's not work for me it's gardening and I love it.
 A cup of coffee and my two little helpers....life is good :)
 Almost finished just a little touch up work around one window and the fire place and then the wall treatment I'm doing. Hand painting a design on the fire place wall....FUN.....NOT. But it does look awesome so it's worth it to me. The carpet actually looks pretty good in the picture but it is so gross.....can;t wait to get the wood floors in.
 You can see the design a little more in this picture.
Looks so much nicer now but the new fresh paint job makes our furniture and carpet look even worst :/ This furniture has been good to us 10 years old something like 12 moves and 3 little children. Looks pretty good for what it's been through.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You are one brave momma, painting with three little monkeys...and I know about those! LOL! Way to go!!! I'm trying to decide what I want to paint now that the weather is turning cooler! Hmm...
If you lived closer, I'd definitely give you a break!!! :)

Angie said...

Looks great!!!

The Papendorfs said...

it looks great! and your 3 little guys are so adorable :) however mischievous they might be :P Aiden doesn't like wearing clotes either!