CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

First Field Trip

 Conner had his first field trip last month. Neal was out of town all week and I was so disappointed that I would not get to go but Neal surprised us and came home early and last minute his last trip got canceled Friday morning so I was able to go. I was so excited :)

 His class and teacher on the right and on the left is the teacher assistant.


 We hear a lot about this little girl......they were glued to each other the entire time :)

 Miss Chipman and Conner.


I hope that I get to go on the next trip....so fun. 

Conner is LOVING school and has grown so much. I still can't believe that he is READING. He has worked very hard and is just doing so well. Most of all I'm proud of the fact that he is not a follower it has been brought to our attention even by the teacher that when he sees other kids doing something that they are  not suppose to he does not take part but even tries to come up with different games/things that they can do that would be better. He has really opened up in class too which was my biggest concern so over all we are super proud of our little man. I do miss him SO much every morning tho and so do his brothers but glad that he is having fun days at school.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It looks like they had a really nice time and it also looks like you've got some beautiful days going on there! ;)