CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Halloween....

We had another fantastic Halloween. There we SO MANY trick-or-treaters I almost ran out of candy and I got oooodddles. It was my turn to stay home and hand them out so Neal went out with the kids. Halloween in the South is awesome there were people with fires in fire pits, people handing out hot chocolate and adult beverages...lol. Most of all it's awesome because it's warm enough to where the kids do not have to bundle up and cover up their costumes. It's just fun. 
 We learned last year not to carve our pumpkins too early so on Halloween morning we got to work. We only did 2 this year while Christopher took a nap....sigh....I'm either getting old or lazy but I just did not have the energy to include Christopher.
 Conner was really into it this year so that was fun.



 my little pumpkins.
 This year we had a Magician, Spiderman and of course the little bear which Conner and Ethan wore you can see Conner in it HERE and Ethan HERE. This is EXACTLY why I love having a blog and am so mad at myself for not being better at blogging this year.
 Yes Neal and I dressed up too.....look at Conners face...lol.
 Counting and sorting......

We hope that you all had a Happy Halloween as well.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

CUTE costumes...you and Neal's included! I didn't dress up this year or last, but used to! I keep thinking I need to get back to doing that! So much fun!!!