CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mommys little helper!!!


Unloading the dishwasher!!

Re-organizing mommy's sock drawer!!! Folding laundry!!!
Helping dad cut up the watermelon!!!
Seasoning the potatoes!!!



I was going through Conner's pictures today and I was noticing that he is quite the little helper. He usually followes me everywhere I go and tries so hard to help!!! Why is it that when they are this little and not really capable of helping they have this eagerness for helping and learning but as they grow and get older that slowly starts to disappear???? I suppose that they figure out that chores are not as fun as they seem to be!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

how cute and love that neal knows how to vacuum! haha derek wouldn't know where it is let alone how to turn it on lol :oP

Melissa said...

What a great helper you have! :)