CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wow!!

Hard to believe but the time has come for Neal to start at the new store. It was hard this afternoon sending him on his way knowing that we will not see him for 2 weeks. We will get through this though.

Well I can now say that the baby is due in less than a month....only by a day but hey whatever makes me feel better. I really hope that he comes early but I just don't see that happening. I guess they cook as long as they need to!! On Thursday we went to the Mall of America and did lots of walking hoping that maybe that would get things going but after 5 hours the only thing that was hurting were my feet and the next day I felt great....sigh. On Friday I got to have an afternoon out with some girlfriends. Neal stayed home and watched Conner....what a great hubby. Kelsie and I went and had lunch at the Olive Garden and then we met another friend of ours Rhonda and got pedicures. My toes look so nice!!! It was nice to get away and not think about things for a little bit. We had a terrible open house today....not one person showed up so that was a bit discouraging. We really need this weather to warm up...spring where are you!!!!

Conner has picked up yet another cold. Terrible cough and all congested so the poor kid has been a bit miserable but handling it pretty well. He's a trooper!!! We are a little disappointed because we were doing the potty training thing and he was doing so well and did not have an accident for 2 or 3 days and then all of a sudden he wont even sit on the potty. Strange but I wont push him if he is not ready then he's not ready!!! The time will come!!!

No comments: