CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pictures!!!

I love the toes!!!
This one was ok too....
Props...had to play with balloons to get him to smile : )
I love the one bubble still lingering on the side!!!
This one would have been really good if he was smiling and his tong was in his mouth!!!
One of my favorite!!!
I thought this was cute too!!!

And this one is my favorite!!!



So a couple weeks ago I braved it and took Conner in to get some pictures taken at target. I had a great coupon and I figured I would try it and if it went terrible it was not going to be a horrible loss and I wanted some nice professional pictures taken something we have not done since he was 6 months. Well Conner was absolutely terrible I had toys for bribery, balloons, bubbles but it was all for nothing he would not sit still or cooperate in any way shape or form....so frustrating. I do not know how this lady was able to get so many great shots. I told her that if I ever wanted to take pictures again we would drive the 4 hours for her to do it. When we were there I entered a drawing and ended up winning a free portrait so we went in to get those done Friday...I am so excited about those because they turned out GREAT...and if you knew Conner at all you would understand how amazing it is to get him to sit still for a picture.

3 comments:

LissaMae said...

These pictures are adorable!

Angie said...

Those pictures are really cute and I too love the last one most. :)

Melissa said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Isn't that how it always goes? I think picture taking is so much harder on the parent/s!! Looks like you got some keepers for your effort!! :)