CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Couples Quiz!!

This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it’s about you and your spouse, not just you. Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know!

♥ What are your middle names?Mine= Agnieszka His= Richard
♥ How long have you been together? married 7 years dated 1 year
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? about a year!
♥ Who asked who out? that's a hard one
♥ Do you have any children together? yes, two, one still cookin!
♥ What about pets? nope
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? ummm.....I better not say!!!
♥ Did you go to the same school? no
♥ Are you from the same home town? no
♥ Who is the smartest? Neal
♥ Who is the most sensitive? me
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Olive Garden
♥ Who has the craziest ex? neither
♥ Who has the worst temper? Me for sure.
♥ Who does the cooking? me but Neal likes to cook as well and does it when he can.
♥ Who is more social? Ummmmmm have you met Neal...me for sure.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Definatly Me...have you seen my closets!!! But Neal does like his caned goods to be nicely ligned up and all facing the front in the kitchen cabinet...I believe he gets that from his mom : )
♥ Who is the more stubborn? We are probably both equal on this but Conner has the stubbornes of both of us combined and that's not good.
♥ Who hogs the bed? I have had the bed all to myself for the most part for almost 2 years and we have a king size bed with plenty of room to spare unless Conner is with us then he spreads out and somehow Neal and I get shoved off to the very edges of the bed.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Right now me for sure but I go to bed early too.
♥ Where was your first date? Dinner at Linos, movie and a walk at the park :)
♥ Do you get flowers often? It's been a while?
♥ How do you spend the holidays? With family.
♥ Who is more jealous? me
♥ How long did it take to get serious? a couple dates
♥ Who eats more? Right now I would have to say me : )
♥ Who does/did the laundry? Me
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Neal
♥ Who drives when you are together? I would say it's about 50/50

No comments: