CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yuckieee...

This weather the last two days has caused us to have ickie moods. We do not like being stuck indoors. Today should be the last day of the rain and clouds things are looking much better for the rest of the week and Friday a high of 83. How awesome is that!!! Now I just have to come up with a plan to do something fun outdoors. Neal will be going to play basketball with his brother Mike in the morning tomorrow so the kids and I might go back to the state trail for a walk. We will see how much things have changed with all the rain we got. Just a few days might have turned things a little more green.

So a funny story!!! Something that makes me look like a total idiot and maybe something I should not even share but I've been told a time or two that I am an open book so I will share anyway!!! Well last night it was 9:30 before I got a chance to go out for my daily run with supper, story reading, bath time, cleaning up, and endless diaper changing it was a little late. Anyway, first I have to justify what happened with some unfortunate circumstances. It was a cold night, very windy and the rain was coming down. I forgot to put on my sports bra and to those of you who have nursed would understand the discomfort but I was too tired to run up the stairs again and put one on. Well there I was running to the best of my ability holding my boobs trying not to look up so that the rain would not be frozen on my face by the freezing wind. Good thing it was dark and no one could see me...hehe!! I was running the same way that I run every day so I did not expect this big RV to be parked on the side of the road. The RV that I ran straight into and almost fell flat on my butt. Once again, good thing that it was dark and no one saw me!!! How embarrassing!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Too funny! Hope you didn't get hurt, though! :) Thanks for the laugh!

Angie said...

hahahaha well, maybe there is something wrong with your brain afterall! :p very funny and I too hope you didn't get too banged up!