CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day ONE!!!!

Today was day ONE of full blown potty training. Ethan went five times pee pee on the potty and had about a dozen accidents including two poopy ones. I forgot how much they pee. I do think he has down the fact that if he goes pee or poo on the potty he gets one tiny little smarty :) And let me tell ya it's quite the treat for him and hangs on to it as long as he can. It's going to take a while though. We are confined to the living room and kitchen so that won't be fun at all and Neal and I have already decided to get the carpets cleaned when the potty training is over :)
 He does like sitting on the potty....A LOT....which is a bonus. But so far does not have much of a clue just figuring things out. I think I said this when I was training Conner....if I could pay someone to potty train I would :)

No comments: