CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bad night....

It's a good thing that I went to bed at 10:30 instead of the usual 11 or 11:30. Ethan woke up at 3 this morning wet :( not like the diaper he did not like how that felt. He did go on the potty a little more then I took him back to bed with me. Neal was up at 3:30 for work and we were still awake he left at 4:00 and yes we were still awake. Ethan finally fell back a sleep at 5 but then Conner was up at 6:00. At least Conner was nice enough to snuggle with me for a while then he went and got some books and came back to bed with me and Ethan and read them to himself quietly. Ethan woke up at 7:30 DRY and went on the potty :) Super tired and desperate need of coffee to make it through another day of potty training. I think this may be harder than I thought. I trained Conner at 2 1/2 and I believe that by that time he was staying dry through the night and at nap time. Ethan is only 19 months so we will see how all this turns out.

No comments: