CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Last trip to the zoo this year.....maybe.....

We needed to make a trip to Madison today so taking advantage of the opportunity we stopped at the Madison Zoo and the best part, it's FREE!!! This might have been our last trip this yearunless I decide to take them to Trick-or-treating at the zoo! Depends on the weather and what's going on and most likely Neal would be working so it would be just me and the kids!! Get ready for a picture overload!!!
I packed us a picnic....our favorite chicken salad sandwiches and kids had PB&J's

Daddy with baby Ethan...

Do not stand between this guy and his food...

And the only reason this one ate anything was
because we told him we would go home if he
did not eat...we still struggle with the eating issues
though he is much better.

Then Ethan decided to run off and share his lunch with the geese.

Then the kids played at the park....

Weeee....love these cool swings....

Taking a ride....

Love his face in this one....

Say cheese....too bad Conner was not looking.....

Had to convert this one to black and white cuz the lighting was really strange
but I love how the kids are looking at the monkeys and
Neal and I are looking at the camera :)

I don't get it where is the fence....I took this picture
through the fence!!! I love my camera :)

Ethan and his tip toes....trying to get a peek at the seals....

So pretty.....I love fall....

Well hello kitty....those animals are MASSIVE....

Thanks for the boost dad....

My lil bear is looking here :)

Turtle rides...

We have been to this numerous times but we got to check out a few exhibits that
we have never seen before like the birds, reptiles, they had the pingins out as well.
I had a really hard time...my nose is so sensitive to smells right now
I was gagging the entire time we were in those exhibits.
Ohh and the buffalo decided he needed to go and I well lets just say
it was a bit rough on me. The kids just love all the animals and
love going to the zoo.
When we came home Conner wanted to draw all the animals but
instead he drew our little family. Four cute little smiling
stick figures :) Wish I had gotten a picture!!!

We even were able to set the timer on the camera and got a little family picture....
Ethan was more interested in the monkeys though.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

We love that zoo too!!! :)

Melissa said...

What a fun day! Very cute pictures :)

Angie said...

Looks fun! We still need to get to the zoo before it gets too cold! I love that last picture of the family - very cute.