CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What's in your closet.....

Do you have a dirty secret like me???? Not sure if any of you have seen the episode of Friends (I cant remember the details it's been a long time since I saw it) but it's when one of the other Friends goes into Mnica's hall closet and the whole thing dumps out. It's just full of junk and misc. items and it's disorganized and messy but otherwise Monica is very Obsessive Compulsive. Her character always reminded me of myself. I have one of those closets the closet that collects all the misc. items and all my scrapping and artsy things. It's a mess and I hate it!!! I have been meaning to tackle this messy job for over a month now and though today is definitely not the day for that job I am determined to get it done before this month is over!!! Now that I made it official to all of you who read this blog I will have to make this happen.

What's hiding in your closet????

 I would show you a picture inside but it's a little hard to open the door :)

2 comments:

Janice said...

Unpacked boxes in our closet yet. Obviously it isn't something I need too badly.

Melissa said...

A wide variety of things. Haven't looked recently, but know I should! :)