CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

FOOOOODDDDD.....

I do not understand!!!! How do I go from not wanting to eat anything to wanting to eat everything in sight overnight!!!! I stepped on the scale this morning and could not believe my eyes. Time to throw out the Halloween candy and fill the fridge with fruits and veggies. Last night it was midnight and all could think about was a Culvers hamburger.....and I mean I REALLY wanted a burger it literally kept me awake...too funny.

I even have been able to drink coffee. I think that was all in my head because I had thrown up so many times in the morning after drinking coffee that even the idea of it began to make me sick. So yay to feeling better!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh girl, it's about time! Don't worry about that number on the scale...you've got some making up to do!

Janice said...

Yay for food... and COFFEE :)

Melissa said...

YAY! Oh the possibilities you have now!!! :) Enjoy!