CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Sorry for the lack of posts....

I've spent my computer time on making a new background for my blog!!! I'm not a computer wiz so it takes me a while to get it all figured out!!! This is what I have so far!!! I still need a family picture to go in the banner. I'm hoping we can get some taken over Thanksgiving!!!
I guess I'm in the Holiday mood or maybe I'm just ready for the holidays to be over so that I can have my husband back again :) I did get all my Holiday cards all written out and addressed yesterday so that was nice to get done. Need to make a trip to storage to get all my winter decor out too. I'm not ready for all that though but I do like to get it out after Thanksgiving and get everything put away mid January when I'm fed up with winter :)

On a better note my nausea is getting a bit better though this morning I am feeling a bit queasy. My tongue is almost all better at least I can talk now like a normal person....haha.  I figured out what happened too.....I think it was the mandarin oranges.....ughhh I love those things but I almost always have a reaction to them!!!! It won't stop me from eating them again either!!!

Neal had the day off yesterday which was so so nice. Now the craziness starts for him with the Holiday Season. I still can;t believe he has to work Thanksgiving DAY....uggh!!! We relaxed at home and I got so much stuff done that I have been putting off. Filing out medical forms for a total savings of a $1000....ahhh that felt great. I still need to get our appointments set up for check ups. If we get those in before the end of the year we can get $250.00 each and the flu shot which we got for free at Target already!!! I went through a pile of paperwork that needed sorting and filing and sent out some mail that I have been putting off. I love getting things like that done.

Well I have just about used up my computer time for the day so I better leave this post at that. Maybe tomorrow I can actually get some pictures on here and update you on what we have been up to :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love your winter blog theme! :) Sounds like you really got a lot done!!! I've always got a HUGE to do list hanging over my head! Just feels like I can't get ahead these days! LOL! Thankful for those times when DH is home to lend me a few hours of total concentration or when the kids sleep all afternoon! :) Sounds like you react to citrus/acidic things?! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better!!

Janice said...

It certainly is a good feeling to get those "to do" lists marked off. I usually put more on the list than I can accomplish in one day, but it waits for me :)