CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Forecefull action....

I have come to the conclusion that without coffee I simply do not function well enough and I can't keep up. This morning I am FORCING myself to drink at least a cup of coffee even if it makes me throw up.....haha!!! SO far half a cup down nausea increased by 40% but productivity level is already up :)

By the way I HATE the time change why is it that a stinkin hour mixes my kids up so much!!!!

Neal and I have been looking at names again....ughhh.....we had a hard time with our 1st two boys I'm not sure how we are EVER going to decide and agree on one.

4 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

I always get more done on coffee! Hope you can keep it down!

Melissa said...

Sounds like a great plan to me!! LOL! ;)

Angie said...

I seriously think I need to join a Coffeeholics Anonymous group LOL GO COFFEE!! :) Hope you can keep it down. Its rough without coffee.

Janice said...

Coffee is the first thing I get going in the morning. It is a "must have" here. :) Hope you can keep it down.