CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I did it!!!!

Remember THIS ...... so my original goal was the end of October well October is gone but I did get it finished. I can now open the door with ease and actually walk in. So excited about that but I'm not excited about the mess my two little tornadoes created while I was doing this. It's just the life of a stay at home mom clean up one mess after another :)

This time change thing is really messing up this household. Kids are all mixed up and I'm wondering HOW in the world one hour can make such a huge difference for them. Conner is doing a little better but Ethan is just not sure about what to do with himself he is ready for bed at 7:00 (the last hour and a half of the day is miserable with him) and wants to eat lunch at 10 and wakes up at 5 and well nap time is just all over the place right now. His internal clock is very mixed up right now :)

I on the other hand am doing FANTASTIC the last two days....other than being tired and a little nauseous and an emotional mess I have nothing to complain about and I'm not even complaining about the other it's all normal and nothing I can't handle. I feel like maybe this might be the beginning of a good finish to the pregnancy :) The baby is super active and I'm amazed how much I have grown this week. I will get a picture up here tomorrow hopefully. Last week Neal came home from work and asked me what happened to the baby because my tummy was non existing to today me feeling a bit uncomfortable bending over and washing dishes. I guess I am almost to the half way mark now...19 weeks today...yay. My appetite has increased too and I have not had too  many food aversions other than the coffee and some smells....so strange. I did get 1 whole cup of coffee down this morning and it was fine. Maybe it just depends on the day.

Not much other news just loving the weather and wishing it would stick around!!!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Accomplishments like that are exciting. That is on my list too ...go through closets and get boxes emptied from the move yet. My goal is by the end of the year.

LissaMae said...

I still say you're having a girl... ;) Why else would you be so sick? But I'm glad you're starting to feel better!