CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My appointment went well this morning and I got my coffee fix though it is starting to wear off. I may need to brew some more to make it through the day!!! I am dilated 1 cm and the cervix has thinned!! SO progress has been made :) yay!!!

After my appointment I took Ethan to the park to get some pictures taken. He went from yesterday just being a little sick to today being completely miserable. He did not last very long at the park and I really did not get any pictures I LOVED but these will do and if I he gets to feeling better we will try again most likely indoors since the weather looks rainy for the next little while :( 



 I just posted this one because it really shows how he was feeling....shiny eyes, droopy nose, and a little tear dripping down his cheek!!! Poor baby!!!


 Now the kids are in bed trying to fall a sleep for their nap. Neal left for work and I am trying to motivate myself to jump on the elliptical for a little while. Might need a little coffee though for that extra boost of energy. On my way home from the park I stopped at the grocery store and picked up some fresh salmon and asparagus and Neal threw in some sweet potatoes in the oven when I was gone. It was such a delicious lunch.....the perfect spring meal. They have fish on sale at our grocery store right now because of Lent so I really got a good deal on the salmon :)

Well off to get me some exercise!!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yeehaw you're dilated!!! Can't wait to see this new little Sherman. Poor little Ethan does not look like he feels well but those pictures sure are cute! Did the baby come out while you were on the elliptical?!?! I hope you have it before you move so I can come visit! Might be harder to convince Derek to let me drive all the way to Madison... :) I'll cross my fingers its within a week!!