CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Some pictures....

Why is it that when kids are sick all they want to do is be in Mom and Dads bed!!! At least our kids do!!! Conner is just about all better Ethan is just starting with the cough congestion and a little fever!!!
Look at me Mom I'm sleeping like a sloth :) 
My new FAVORITE pizza....this was so good that I could have eaten the whole thing by myself. Chicken Alfredo!!! I marinaded the chicken in olive oil, lime juice, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder then grilled it. I made the crust and used just store bought Alfredo then for the sauce for  the topping I used fresh Mozzarella cheese a little cheddar cheese the chicken fresh basil and just a little oregano. yummooooo!!!! I don't have an actual recipe so I won't be posting this on my food blog!!!
My sweetness....getting to big tooooo fast!!! Actually he has been a terror lately!!!
I made these today I was really craving something sweet and wanted whoopie pies....not sure why I've never had them before but they looked so yuummyyy!!! I did not have all the ingredients at home and Neal left with the car seats this morning so we are stuck at home not that I would actually go out to buy what I needed to make them. I am working on clearing out the cupboards for the move and needed to use up my almond meal so this is what I made. Chocolate French Macarons with a Chocolate Peanut Butter Genache....also don't have a recipe for these I just threw things together but they turned out delicious.

Well Ethan FINALLY went to sleep but woke up Conner from his nap so I think I may take Conner outside to ride his bike for a bit while Ethan naps. It's such a nice day today!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oooh, those treats look delish!

Melissa said...

That pizza looks DELICIOUS! Sorry to hear your little guys are fighting this winter's bug! Seems like most everyone I know has had it at some point! ugh! Get well soon and put those feet up once in a while!! :)