CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Early morning.....

Well it's not even 6 and I have been up for 3 1/2 hours already. I think it may be a long day!!! Conner had an accident and peed the bed and since he was sleeping with Ethan he got him all wet as well. SO I had to get both of them changed and dressed and stripped the bed then I carried them both to our bed and tried going back to sleep Conner was out within minutes probably because he is on night time cold medicine (also why he wet the bed I'm assuming) but Ethan was just having a really hard time falling back a sleep and has been tossing and turning and kicking me and coughing like crazy. He just finally fell a sleep and I decided to just get up not like there is any room in that bed for me anyway. They will NOT snuggle with dad so both of them just slowly scoot towards me till I'm literally hanging of the bed. I got frustrated and just got up. I might have to make some coffee and maybe clean things up before they get up and do laundry then head to my appointment. It's going to be a nice day so I'm hoping to go to the park with the kids and maybe get some pictures taken of Ethan!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Is it a full moon or something? My kids, who almost never get up at night, had me up 5 times last night. I'm dragging and the day has barely started!

Figures that this happens on a Wednesday, when we'll be out late with Bible study, right?!

Try to get a nap in today, sweetie!

Angie said...

good luck today!