CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Home is where the heart is....

and this is home.....
 Our bedroom and Christophers....he has to fit in that bassinet till we move :)
 Bathroom
 Kids room...they sleep in a twin bed together and they love it :) we put A LOT of toys in storage to make this room livable!!
 Kitchen the hardest for me to downsize. I have a lot of toys I guess believe it or not we ended up with a bigger kitchen than the original apartment I looked at and it's a good thing. We also finally got rid of our kitchen chairs so we will have to get new ones when we move. Can't wait to finally get our big kitchen table out of storage or a lot of other things that are in there.
Living room is actually pretty big. I do hate the carpet it just feels icky but I do have a thing about clean floors :) it's just temporary though and we have made it home :) I also do have a decent size laundry room which is great I can't imagine having to go somewhere to do laundry so I feel lucky :) and I LOVE having a working dishwasher seriously how did I ever live without one....such a time saver I feel like I have hours of extra time each day :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful place you've made 'home' for you guys!

Janice said...

I love your place and the spacious rooms (especially the master bedroom and kitchen). That is what I miss at our place.

Melissa said...

Your new home looks very nice!!! You did an awesome job decorating it!