CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A new persepective....

Yesterday Christopher turned 8 weeks. I'm not sure how we got here already but here we are putting away the rest of the 0-3 months clothes he is so long and everything is already to short. I'm not sure why this makes me so sad but it does.

I am cutting myself a little slack here because I feel that I am being too hard on myself. 8 weeks later I have lost 24 pounds and I only have 10 left and most important of all I can again run my 3 miles under 30 minutes. For me that is very good no it's not as good as others but I need to be proud of. I was just so frustrated with myself because I skipped exercise 2 days in a row Sunday because I was just SO SO tired and yesterday because Neal was gone all day so I could not escape for my 30 min of freedom :) My goal is to lose 1 pound a week and if I can do that I will be very very happy. I'm starting to fit into some of my clothes again and that is a good feeling. Most of my skirts and jeans still wont get past my hips but that will for sure take time. After Ethan it took a good 6 months.  I do need to step up my exercise though the 5k is in 2 months and I really want to do better than last year or at least as good which right now I can't.

Now the next frustrating thing...hair loss :( I've started to shed again but no handfuls yet I'm sure I will be clogging the drain in to time at all now!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You're doing GREAT! :) Time flies, doesn't it?! Love that picture of Christopher! So sweet! I get so frustrated with the toning up part of post-pregnancy. Seems like my mid-section is taking longer this time around! grr.