CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's A........BOY
 A sweet lovable baby boy.....I can hardly believe that I will be a mommy to 3 boys!!!!
 The profile....what an adorable little face. I am completely in love all over again. He is measuring at 9 oz already and right on time at 18.1 weeks which is exactly what I am today. Amazing how they can do tell all that. I missed the 3D Ultrasound by a few weeks....they are to get the new machines at the end of November...that would have been really neat!
 
And this is for those of you that do not believe me....yes no doubts at all that it is a boy :)


And some thoughts I am having after the ultrasound:

1. wow I will be a mommy to 3 boys  
2. testosterone is way better than hormones
3. I have to learn to like football and sports more
4. wow I will have 3 little boys and one slightly bigger kid :) I was just meant to be a Queen
5. Just thinking of our family photo.....can we say adorable
6. scared that at some point I may want to try one more time for a girl, right now FOR SURE NOT
7. a little sad that this part is over. I have nothing else to look forward to other than watching my body grow, nausea, throwing up, swelling, bloating, slowly growing out of all my clothes ( right now real slow since I'm below pre-baby weight at the moment) If you think about it the 1st 20 weeks are exciting. You wait to pee on the stick, then it's the 1st dr. appointment to make things more real then it's the anticipation of telling everyone the happy news. Then you are excited to hear the heart beat for the 1st time and the the ultrasound and getting a glimpse at your little sweet pea. THEN it's nothing but discomfort and waiting for 5 months for the little one to arrive. November and December will go by quick but I'm worried about January, February and March!
8. The realization (thanks dear sis in law) that once this baby arrives baby bearing days may be behind me. Sad that this part of my life is almost over so I will try very hard to enjoy it as much as I can even when I'm feeling miserable. 
9. I believe that I have a favorite movie now.....we received a DVD of the ultrasound and the tech was able to get the front view and it was almost as he was looking right at us and opening and closing his mouth like he was trying to talk to us....it was the sweetest thing ever. 
10. wondering why Conner is scared to look at the pictures of the baby
11. Ohh yeah I was right it's a boy :)

6 comments:

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

Congratulations, I would love, love, love having three boys!! :):)That is an adorable profile. The last months are hard but it IS fun feeling the baby move and getting to know him more!

ShareandRemember said...

Congratulations! Boys are awesome!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Boys are all kinds of fun!

p.s.-you are DEAD ON with the whole testosterone/hormones thing....

Angie said...

cutie. also, you DO have to try for a girl so your baby bearing days are not over just yet :)

Janice said...

Congrats! You won't have to buy new baby clothes now, that is if they aren't worn out through the two boys.

Melissa said...

It's going to go faster than you think! :) 3 boys to take care of their mamma! :) It's nice to be QUEEN of the castle, btw! ;) And...I've heard that from experienced moms before about the testosterone being much better than the hormones...boys seem to be a bit harder when they're little and then easier when they're bigger. :)