CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The countdown is on....

Exactly how I feel....summer is starting to wear me down a bit!!!

We are down to two weeks. In two weeks we will begin loading the truck and starting our journey South!! Hoping that hurricane Irene decides to stay out in the ocean but it looks like it will hit North Carolina :) ughh so much to get done still before then.

I'm feeling a little guilty I have been kind of bad about insanity the last little while and hour is just toooo much. And really it's not just an hour we have to move all the furniture out of our living room get dressed then an hour of exercise then the cool down, showers (and you need one after insanity) then moving all the furniture back. Really it's a good hour and 45 min 6 times a week. I have skipped a few days and I feel so bad and I'm just making up excuses. Ohh well after we get moved and settled maybe I can commit to it a little more. I did get it done today though so yay me.

We took Conner in for his post op today with Dr. Parsa. Mostly good news he has 20/25 vision and the double vision he was having may mean that he will use his left eye but it's too early to tell, most likely though he will never use it. Now his right eye is pointing slightly up SO now we have to patch the other eye. Poor guy we told him he was all done with the patch :( we need to go back in a week for another check up. 

Computer about to die so I need to make this it for tonight!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Isn't it funny how by this time of the summer, we're actually starting to feel ready for autumn? I am too!! I think you've done great with the Insanity workouts!! You'll get back into it once you're moved and settled a bit. You've got a lot to think about right now! Thinking of you LOTS!!!! Hugs!!