CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Family weeken....

It's been a while since I did an actual post on what we have been up to...I guess it's about time. Since we will be moving half a country away in less than 2 weeks we had a little family get together this weekend. It was such a nice and relaxing weekend and it was so nice to see everyone. I even got to go and get a pedicure and have lunch WITHOUT KIDS!!!! It was awesome I have LOTS of
pictures to share. 
 
 Baby Cole
 Sweet Tommy
 Sassy Mallory
 Grandma got the kids a little pool to play in....they had a blast!
 Hehe....Ethan
 LOVE
 Love this one too
 The older four eating their Popsicles....so cute
 Just missing baby Christopher
 LOVE
 being silly

 This picture just screams SUMMER
 bubbles

 The kids dug a hole in papas yard and it was so fun playing in the mudd
 Best friends :)

 So sweet
 The little monster
 my baby cakes
 we even had a bonfire
 and of course smores

 LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture
 Gamma and baby Ethan



 I love this picture....papa and Mallory

 Adorable
 We were able to get some family pictures done....let me know if there are any other ones you would like me to edit guys!!!




A little disappointed we did not get a better one.....pictures are just the worst thing EVER for Neal and Conner.

No comments: