CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Waiting....

I always hate this transition/waiting...we are all packed up and living in boxes AGAIN!!! At this point we are just ready to go and get settled again. This move will be one of the easiest for me because I'm not pregnant or you know its not right after delivering a baby and also because of all the help we are getting usually I'm unpacking with kids pulling at my feet this time G'ma is coming to help with the kids....it will be awesome to have the help :) Thank you in advance. We should be able to pack up in a couple hours then rest up for the long drive. I am driving alone with the 3 kids so it should be interesting. It's only 13-16 hours out of our life....piece of cake.

Today we are going in for another check up with Conner and we are hoping for some good news. NO MORE PATCH please. Conner has been sick again this morning with an upset tummy but at least no throwing up. Conner informed us this morning that he is going to be a doctor so that he can help kids with a lazy eye :) thought that was sweet. Neal has a strange shift today working a mid sucks he is basically gone all day so after our appt. this afternoon we are meeting him for supper.....can't wait.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Betta, you are truly such a wonderful mommy AND wife. I really do admire you! Best of luck to you guys with your move!

Janice said...

I am sure this move is easier too knowing this is the last.... for a while anyways. Best of luck and safe driving.