CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Excited...

Since the DR project Neal has put all home projects on hold till after the new year :( Only fair I guess with all the extras that we have had lately. I of course found a way to put another project in motion. My nice and clean beautifully painted and cleaned DR has now become Craigs list central.....hehe!!! Well I sold one big thing yesterday and it's enough to buy 2 gallons of paint....exactly what I need to paint the downstairs bathroom :) and if I like the color it should be enough to paint the upstairs guest bathroom too!!!! SO stay tuned for updates on that. It wont happen till I feel better again. I am still MISERABLE this thing is really hanging on. I am not taking any medicine though so that is an improvement.

I hate this time change....dark when we get up dark when we eat supper. Yesterday was a bit chilly (you know high 60's) but it's going to warm up again tomorrow back in the 70's which is perfect!

Well all 3 kids are up now....breakfast time!!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Now that is thinking... sell things you don't need so you can still continue your home projects. You sound like one motivated momma :)