CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

cough cough....

It seems as though I'm on to another stage of this bug that I have cough....coughing, crusty eyes, still feverish and congestion!!! I'm not as medicated today though so that's a good sign I guess. 
Christopher had his 6 month check up today (yes he is 7 months but we had to re-enroll for benefits because of the move so that's why it's so late)!!! No matter how hard I try I am always at least 30 minutes early for appointments.....I HATE being late HATE IT!!! So we had to wait for a long time because the dr. was running late. Thank goodness our kids somewhat behave :) 

Anywhoo Christopher did really well and is right on track with his brothers. He was 16lb 13oz and 27.75 in long. I was very surprised he seems so much bigger and even longer, I don't get it!!!  He had all his shots and even the flu shot so he is all set!! 
When we got home the kids were really crabby....must have been all the waiting so I put them down for a nap they did not even want lunch so I made them a snack then all 3 of them slept for a VERY short while but I was able to get some stuff done around the house. 
 After the nap I made myself a HOT cup of THERAFLU to go and we headed out for a walk. It was close to 80 again and just absolutely beautiful. Conner rides his bike and.....
Ethan and Christopher ride in the stroller :) On our walk we met a lady that lives at one of the farms down this gravel road and she invited us to swing by anytime to visit with her farm animals, horses, goats, ducks :) She has noticed us walking a few times I thought that was pretty sweet!!!
 Balancing act...

And we found lots of treasures. 
 When we came home we made LAVA bottles....another one of the science projects out of COnners book!!!

 Ethan had a lot of fun with this one....he thought it was pretty cool!!

Have I mentioned that I have NOT HAD ANY COFFEE since Friday.... it just has not sounded good at all to me since I got sick but I am SO tired :) SO ready to feel better!!!

No comments: