CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Resting....

I think that this is the least active I have been since having Christopher. Since Thursday I have done so little that I almost feel guilty. I took a short nap on Thursday and a LONG nap yesterday and I have been going to bed EARLY as early as the kids. It feels good to just rest a bit and you know I feel SO much better this morning still tired but the tightness in my chest is much MUCH better. I plan on kind of doing the same thing again today just taking it easy and resting and hopefully by Monday this bug will be gone and I'm gonna feel normal again.  It's going to be a really pretty day today in the low 70s just perfect. Hoping to lay out a blanket and soak in the sun!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Enjoy the sun for me too. Rained here ALL DAY.