CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day.....

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. 

I'm still pretty miserable just ready for the tightness in my chest to go away and STOP coughing it seems as though the antibiotic the dr. put me did nothing for me....it's pretty frustrating. It also may be that I just can't relax but I think the rest of the week I AM GOING TO TAKE IT EASY. I just need to rest and feel better. I'm actually really disappointed with myself.
Monday I threw myself into this project that took up ALLLLL my time Monday Tuesday AND Wednesday. I painted the trim work (just the bottom part still have to do the crown molding at the top of the 2 story foyer) the front door on the inside and 3 other doors the bathroom, closet and laundry room doors. I also painted the trim work and the inside of the entry closet. IT TOOK HOURS WITH 3 little ones and even more hours at night when everyone was sleeping.
We also decided on a color for the entryway, kitchen hallway upstairs and staircase......it's all going to be one very neutral color because it's all connected. It's one of these :)

I'm frustrated with myself because I really should have waited on this till later. I needed to spend some time with the kids before Thanksgiving doing some crafts and Thanksgiving activities but instead I painted....grrr.
My little helpers (mess makers) We did have a nice day today but I was having a really hard time. Neal worked till 4 this morning so he was super tired and after lunch he and the kids took a LONG nap so it was just me and Chris.....felt a little lonely. Now Neal went back to work and he won;t be home till sometime tomorrow afternoon :(( I HATE this time of the  year HATE IT. Then he HAS to somehow stay awake all day tomorrow....should be a fun time for all of us....then he works all weekend!!
 We had a little feast of our own....ALLL this food for basically Neal and I we will be eating leftovers for a while :) It was nice to stay in our jammies all day :) It was SO gorgeous outside low 70s and SUNNY. We had the doors and windows opened ON THANKSGIVING!!!
The bird....It turned out DELICIOUS so flavour full  and juicy.
 Our humongous table....haha I put in ONE of the extra leaves just cuz it actually fits in the eat in kitchen part it would easily sit 12 and we have another leaf :) LOVE IT!!!
I made us two pies yesterday and they are almost all gone....me guilty ;) I love pie!!!
We played Curious George Discovery Beach game....Kids LOVE this game and it's actually fun for Neal and I too so we can all play it together and we did on and off ALLLLL day long.

ANd Conner and Ethan took turns brushing my hair....I have had some interesting hairdos lately.
Not sure how this picture got on the camera :)
Foyer all cleaned up for now ;) Not touching a paint brush for AT LEAST a week I'm GETTING BETTER!!!! Baby just goes wherever he wants preferably straight into the bathroom. 
Look at that adorable tooth and grin :) my sweetie!!!

I just can't get enough of this brown eyes cutie!!

Well it's way past the kids bed time so time to go read a book sing some songs and snuggle up with my two other sweeties. Christopher can;t seem to stay awake past 5 anymore...it's ridiculous. He sleeps till 5 in the morning but I would like to sleep in till at least 6. I wish I could get him to take an afternoon nap but he just refuses. Well night night everyone!!!

Happy Thanksgiving

1 comment:

The Papendorfs said...

what is it with the bathroom? Aiden always seems to want to wander in there too and straight for the toilet if I don't catch him! Goofy kids. Love the pictures, hope you're feeling better.