CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 17, 2012

rustic box....

 Buy some cheap wood and have fun distressing it with hammer, nails or let the kids do the work then have fun with your hubbys power tools ;) nail and glue together.
 Conner and Ethan built their own with their tools.

 Stain the box whatever color you want. I had a really dark stain on hand from who knows when so that's what I used.
 I filled it with Styrofoam from our new chandelier.
 then I used the moss stuff again.
then I filled it with hidrangias that I bought at Michaels except I thought I would like blue and green but I don't so now I don't have enough green ones to fill it up all the way so I have to go back to return the blue ones and get more green ones. LOVE how this turned out and it will go so well with the signs that I'm working on for the kitchen.

5 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

Very pretty! Great job!

bschmert said...

That is super cool! And inspiring. :)

Cheri said...

Cute blog layout...love the bicycles! And that baby having a snack in the background...can I borrow him? I totally would!

The Papendorfs said...

nice job, i love it!

Melissa said...

Beautiful, Betta! You never cease to amaze with your creative talent! WOW! So glad you had a good day! :) Looks like you have some great little "helpers!"