CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fruit stand

 A plan coming to life :)
I'm ready to be done with this one but still needs a little work. I drilled the holes for the screws too big for the middle section so I need to get a thicker screw to connect it in the middle and make it more stable :/ and also paint the bottom spindle thing the antique white. Pretty neat I got the idea from Crate and Barrel but theirs was metal and almost $100 mine only cost $15 in wood and it matches my signs and my table box I made ;) so a success indeed!!! I'll share a picture of the finished product probably after the weekend.

2 comments:

Angie said...

nice! im all about making things that look expensive lol well i just make my husband and father in law make them :)

Janice said...

Very creative. Like it.